Salopian Adventures

Longer, lighter days have afforded abundant adventures on home turf.  These adventures have in turn provided much-needed opportunities for trying out kit new and old ahead of our departure in August.  (Though we definitely didn't need that as an excuse to head to the hills and enjoy the restorative power of the outdoors.)

I put my new point-and-click to work on a sunset walk on The Stiperstones and on a Sunday morning bimble around the bluebell woods at Helmeth Hill and am pleased with the results.  My compact camera is a Fujifilm Finepix XP120 which 'is designed for the adventure-driven photographer' and which was a gift from my parents, chosen for its waterproof, shockproof and drop-proof qualities (the latter has already come in quite handy...).  I think it will be valuable for its being rugged and convenient.






Olly has a more technical, Olympus Compact System camera and his photos are turning out very well.



Comments